The information on the personal data controller and the rights of persons whose data are processed by Executive Capital Solutions, Limited liability company Limited partnership.
Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation), hereafter also: GDPR or Regulation introduces universally applicable standards concerning the protection of personal data.
Under the relevant provisions of Regulation, Executive Capital Solutions Limited liability company Limited partnership, informs that:
Your personal information is controlled by Executive Capital Solutions Limited liability company Limited partnership with registered office in Warsaw, 41 Hoża Street, 00-681 Warsaw, hereafter also: Company, registered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Register under the number 0000726777.
Contact with Data controller is possible
- at the Company’s registered office,
- by telephone + 48 22 658 05 29,
- by post to the address: 41 Hoża Street, 00-681 Warsaw,
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the operations of the Company does not require regular and systematic monitoring of persons whom such data pertains, the Company did not appointed the Data Protection Officer.
Purpose of processing data
The Company may process your personal data:
- because it is necessary in order to take action before agreeing on the contract to which the data subject is party, at the request of that person,
- for archive purposes, under applicable laws including especially in performance of the obligations provided for Accounting Law and the Tax Order Act,
- in order to assert claims arising from provision by the Company of services for contractors, and also in order to defend oneself against claims.
Information on the requirement to provide data
Providing personal data is necessary in furtherance of the objectives resulting from legitimate interests of the Company. A failure to provide all the data required by the Company, which is: name and surname, age, address, e-mail address, telephone number, education, career history, knowledge of foreign languages, professional qualifications, salaries, will constitute an obstacle to the provision of services by the Company, that is agreeing on the contract to which the data subject is party. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
Accessibility of personal data
The Company may transfer your personal data to the entities entitled thereto under the applicable legal regulation, or other entities, primarily to your potential employers, but only on the basis of consent of the data subject. When your potential employers are the entities with registered office outside the European Economic Area, personal data may be transferred outside this area.
Your personal data may be transferred to the entities processing personal data on behalf of the Company, i.e. IT suppliers, which guarantees implementation of technical and organizational measures to adequately protect personal data and compliance with GDPR.
Period of storage of personal data
The Company will store your personal data for the duration necessary for achieving the goals of data processing, i.e. until agreeing on the contract to which the data subject is party, then for the duration determined by legal regulations or the legitimate interest of the Company. The retention periods are provided for in the tax, civil and accounting law.
Automated decision-making, including profiling
Your personal data are not processed by the Company automatically.
The rights of the persons whose data are processed by the Company
With regard to the processing of personal data by the Company, you have the right to:
- access personal information,
- rectify of personal data,
- delete personal data (right to be forgotten),
- restrict on the processing of personal data,
- transfer personal data to another controller,
- raise objections against data processing and objections against processing data for marketing purposes,
- withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data in case when the Company process personal data based on the consent, any time and in any manner, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- amend the claim to the president of the Office of Data Protection, when you feel that data processing violates the GDPR.
In order to use those rights you should report to the company’s registered office or send relevant document letter or electronic means.
The protection of your personal information
In accordance with GDPR, the Company process your personal data using technical and organizational measures to adequately protect these data. These measurements protect data against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, alteration, loss, damage or erasure.